Gallery and Slideshow, with Notes
This is the main download and information page for easyflickr, a new PHP application
to allow you to display your photos on your own site while letting Flickr do the hosting
of the photos themselves. The main differences between this and similar applications
are simplicity and the ability to easily annotate your pictures on a set-by-set basis.
NOTE: The version here is OUT OF DATE, and does NOT work properly
with the newer PHP editions.
Contact Mark Wilson (email@example.com) directly
if you are interested in getting a copy of the latest code!
Click here for a demo.
- Automatically lists all your public Flickr sets.
- Automatically creates a Gallery and Slideshow for each of those sets.
- Easy setup: you just need a Flickr Username and API Key.
- The Gallery can easily handle up to 500 shots (the Flickr limit).
- You can specify notes for any or all pictures, with different notes for the same picture for each set in which it appears.
- These notes appear both in the Gallery and the Slideshow.
- NEW: now detects MOBILE devices and adjusts
- Free for all non-commercial use.
The excellent slideshow control graphics are courtesy of Juliette
Melton, juliemelton.com. The Flickr API calls
use the ubiquitous and deservedly-renowned PHPFlickr by Dan Coulter, phpflickr.com.
Contact Mark Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information. Version: 3.0